£5.00 – £40.00
This level of membership is for those completely new to the club. Please ensure you complete the membership form. Click here to complete the form. This page opens in a new tab. Once you have completed it please make sure you complete the transaction here.
Your membership will not be processed until you have paid AND completed the form.
Select from the options
- based on your age,
- if you wish to join England Athletics
- the month in which you are joining.
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March. Over 65s receive a 25% discount on Club fees.
25% discount of Club fee is deducted for each full quarter into the membership year.
New members joining in Jan – Mar receive a 75% discount on the remaining year membership, bundled with the following year’s fees.
£15 of your renewal fee is charged by England Athletics and goes directly to them. When entering races registered with EA your membership entitles you to a discounted entry fee. If you are considering renewing your Quakers membership WITHOUT renewing your EA Affiliation please click here to learn more.
Select from the options based on your age and the month in which you are joining.
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March. Over 65s receive a 25% discount on Club fees. Select which age bracket applies from the options. 25% discount of Club fee is deducted for each full quarter into the membership year.
Have you completed the "New Members Registration Form"? Click here to complete the form if not. The form opens in a new tab.
New members joining in Jan – Mar receive a 75% discount on the remaining year membership, bundled with the following year’s fees. Please read the following:
By completing your registration, you agree to the following statements:
- You understand that your full club membership will only be confirmed when your membership payment is received.
- You understand that there will not be any charge for any initial training sessions with the club, but that after a period of a month, unless otherwise agreed, it is expected that you will then pay for full membership with Quakers Running Club should you wish to continue to take part in the organised activities – with the exception of our Beginner’s Group, where the course fee covers the entire duration of the course.
- You understand that you are taking part in any organised activity with Quakers Running Club at your own risk, that you are only covered by the clubs England Athletics Coaches Insurance for a trial period, and will not be then fully covered until such time that you pay for full membership with Quakers Running Club, or another affiliated running club. (Full details of the insurance can be found at www.englandathletics.org)
|Type of Membership|
Adult 18-65, OAP, non-EA member
|Time of Year of Joining|
Jan-Mar, Apr-June, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec