14 October 2018 – Richmond Castle
We had another great turnout for a tough 10k route finishing in the grounds of Richmond Castle.
Phil Clarke got 50 club championship points in an age adjusted time of 40:07. Michael Kipling got 49 points in 40:20 followed by Phil Rutter in 41:27, getting 48 points.
21 October 2018 – Yorkshire Coast
We had an amazing turnout at the Yorkshire Coast 10k in Scarborough with 36 Quakers taking part in the event. It was such a great event that showed true club spirit with all members supporting each other.
Marc Ellis got 50 club championship points in an age adjusted time of 33:55, closely followed by Paul Dalton in 34.39 getting 49 points. Michael Kipling got 48 points in a time of 39.43.
Great running by everyone who took part.
The upcoming Club Championship Races for the rest of the year are:
• 11/11/2018 – Dalby Dash – You can still enter online – Entries open until 5 November.
• 24/11/2018 – Ravenstondale Red. Sold out.
• 25/11/2018 – Gavin Duffy Memorial – Entries open on the day.
• 18/11/2018 – Town Moor Half Marathon – You can still enter online – Entries open until 16 November.
• 09/12/2018 – Eskdale Eureka – Entries open on the day.
The latest Club Championship table, and details of all races can be found on the Club Championship page. Please look and book now to avoid disappointment.