The Quakers RC 10k Leagues are a club wide competition in which runners are put into leagues with people of similar ability over 10km, based on their performances in three qualifying races from the previous year or current year.
There are a variety of different races spread across the year and many of the races are linked to the club championship.
Points are scored on a first past the post system with the first runner scoring the most points. The winner of the league will be the person with the most amount of points at the end of the season.
The leagues are organised and managed by Paul Dalton (email@example.com)
2015 League Races
- 15/03/2015 FlaminGO 10K
- 03/04/2015 Mermaid 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- 05/04/2015 North Tyneside 10K
- 19/04/2015 Fountains Abbey 10K
- 04/05/2015 Tees Barrage 10K
- 07/06/2015 Mulgrave 10K
- 14/06/2015 Everyone Active 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- 01/07/2015 Pitstop 10K
- 09/08/2015 Darlington 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- TBC Tees Pride 10K
- Sept. 2015 Snape 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- 11/10/2015 Richmond 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- 08/11/2015 Heaton 10K
- 28/11/2015 Ravenstonedale 10K (Championship Linked Race)
- 27/12/2015 Jolly Holly Jog 10K